Pistachio & Raspberry Chiffon ピスタチオとラズベリーのシフォンケーキ

29.10.10

Pistachio Raspberry Chiffon

something i tried from a new chiffon cake book i bought last week. i realize i don't look at chiffon cakes like the way i used to in the past coz they're made in so many exotic flavors like earl grey, black sesame, yuzu, purple sweet potato, rose, matcha etc these days. no longer are they just limited to boring flavors like pandan and chocolate. decided on this cake coz i wanted to put my really expensive $60/kg sevarome pistachio paste into good use. the cake turned out really soft and fluffy and is probably the softest chiffon cake i've ever tasted. was really good! and chiffon cakes aren't exactly the most photogenic subjects around so i only hv this pic.

*recipe removed due to copyright restrictions.

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Jessie1:27 PM

    i <span>♥ chiffon! i have the same book but never take notice of this. Looking at your slice of chiffon makes me wanna give this a go! Beautiful click, as always ;) </span>

    ReplyDelete
  2. just a girl..1:55 PM

    OH.. my, I love the bokeh!  I really do like having myself a chiffon cake.. my fav has been matcha (obvious) hehe and Milk red, tea..... fab photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just a girl..1:57 PM

    OH.... what is your fav flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks sooo delicious =)
    Love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kulsum11:20 PM

    OMG I love the color here. this is so impressive!

    www.journeykitchen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly baked chiffon. Soft & Fluffy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xiaoguai11:47 PM

    Wow u are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. janice6:49 AM

    are chiffon cakes a bit dry? because whenever I look at all the spongey holes, it looks dry (but soft and tasty). I always think the air might dilute the flavor

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jing Wen8:36 PM

    Looks yummy! I made chiffon cake recently also!  :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. esther11:40 AM

    I hv this book as well and made this before (I used dried cranberries). I like the aroma of pistachio but will omit dried fruits in future, don't really like too many flavours in one cake, just plain pistachio could make me happy  ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breathtaking! I want to attempt chiffon cakes but might have to start from the very basics- pandan :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, your cake looks great! may I know where can we buy pistachio paste in Singapore?

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images

.

Followers